Facility Foreman - Incineration Feed Prep
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Build with Passion- Clean Harbors Kimball, NE NEW Incineration unit
is seeking a Facility Foreman-Incineration Feed Prep performs
hands-on operations as well as supervises plant operations,
including drum pumping, drum dumping, and tank farm operations.
This is a physically demanding position requiring work in
adverse/challenging conditions, such as heat or cold, year-round.
Shift work. NEW wage, $30.50 hourly, paid weekly.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs one or more specific plant operations such as, drum
pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations, truck
offloading/loading, and wastewater treatment
- Supervises multiple employees and a single plant operation
- Operates a forklift when necessary
- Assures all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking
movements is maintained and submitted immediately after processing
operations have been completed
- Ensures that employees follow and maintain all applicable
Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures that supervised operations staff meets all compliance
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of industry-related experience
- Ability to work in team environment
- Good organization and leadership skills
- Proficiency with Windows based computer applications
- Demonstrates proficiency in one or more of the following
specific plant operations: drum pumping; drum dumping; tank farm
operations; truck offloading/loading; wastewater treatment
- No Sponsorship/Visa provided at this location
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Req id: 126644
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cheyenne , Facility Foreman - Incineration Feed Prep, Other , Kimball, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!