Incineration Operator II
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The Incineration Operator II is responsible operating the control
system associated with the incineration unit, reports directly to
the Incineration Manager. We are looking for a mechanically
inclined individual with an excellent commitment to health & safety
to join our team in Kimball, NE! NEW wage, $29-$31.50 hourly, w/
OT, paid weekly, DOE.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operates the unit with direction from the laboratory and
Incineration Manager with details outlining feed parameters
- Assures unit has daily maintenance duties performed and
communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon
- Assures unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a
manner which is inconsistent with Standard Operating
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety
Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures that work meets compliance standards within facility
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
- Performs other assignments as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Industrial experience preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Valid Drivers' License
- Ability to work in team environment
- Knowledge of pumps, feed systems and automatic controls
- Proficiency in Windows based applications
- Knowledge of operating system
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Demonstrates complete proficiency in incineration operations
and incineration board operations
- Knowledge of CHI systems
- No Sponsorship/Visa provided at this location
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; Only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Req id: 125518 Associated topics: cracker, fluid, growmark,
operation, pipeline, quarry, recycling, refine, refinery, refine
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cheyenne , Incineration Operator II, Other , Kimball, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!