Clean Harbors Hiring Multiple Positions
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
We Build with Passion- Clean Harbors Kimball, NE NEW Incineration
unit is seeking an Incineration Operator II is responsible
operating the control system associated with the incineration unit,
reports directly to the Incineration Manager. We are looking for a
mechanically inclined individual with an excellent commitment to
health & safety to join our team in Kimball, NE! Must be willing to
work Days/Night and weekends. NEW wage, $29.00 hourly, paid weekly
with OT, DOE. Mechanical Aptitude required
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environment
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Trains, develops and oversees Board Operations
- Assures unit has daily maintenance duties performed and
communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon
- Assures unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a
manner which is inconsistent with Standard Operating
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety
Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures that work meets compliance standards within facility
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
- Performs other assignments as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Industrial experience preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- 1-2 years of experience in operations environment
- 2-4 years incineration operations experience.
- 1-2 years of incineration board operations.
- Ability to work in team environment
- Knowledge of pumps, feed systems and automatic controls
- Proficiency in Windows based applications
- Knowledge of operating system
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Demonstrates complete proficiency in incineration operations
and incineration board operations
- Knowledge of CHI, PLC systems
- Valid Drivers' License required
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the
U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an
employment Visa at this time, including F1-OPT work
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; Only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Req id: 131174 Associated topics: animal care, clean, custody,
feed, house cleaner, housekeeping, janitor, sanitation, sanitize,
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cheyenne , Clean Harbors Hiring Multiple Positions, Other , Kimball, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!