Warehouse Maintenance Associate
Company: ThisWay Global
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are excited to launch this opportunity for diverse men and
women experienced in warehouse building maintenance with a large
home improvement retail company.
- The individual in this role will be trained in safety protocols
and basic electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and
plumbing concepts, while performing simple preventive maintenance
tasks such as forklift battery and light bulb replacement.
- Through on-the-job experiences, this individual will gain a
more detailed understanding of the RDC building structures,
systems, and equipment, and will progress from simple, to basic, to
more complex, preventive maintenance tasks. This individual also
has the opportunity to work with Maintenance Mechanics to develop
basic repair skills and assist with more complex maintenance
What We're Looking For
- Required to work a set schedule (4 nights / week, Monday -
Thursday) that may be changed/modified by management based on the
needs of the facility.
- Requires availability to work morning, afternoon, nights, or
weekends depending upon assigned shift and overtime based on the
needs of the facility.
- Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the
physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds; ability to lift up to
RDC Maintenance Utility is an entry-level position for the
Maintenance organization that initially requires entry level
mechanical and electrical aptitude, basic tool knowledge, as well
as the desire and ability to work with and learn from others. Note
Some states have specific regulations concerning this type of work,
and those regulations will supersede the training noted here if
- Possess a valid state driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Strong safety orientation and proven record of complying with
- Able to see objects and discriminate color
- High school diploma/ GED equivalent or technical school
- 2 years of experience in maintenance or related area
- Experience working with specialized tools (e.g., welders,
torches, cranes/lifting devices, pipe benders, threaders,
horizontal saws, voltmeters, hydrometers, etc.)
- Experience reading blueprints, schematics, and other technical
- Experience operating various maintenance and operations
vehicles and equipment
- Experience using hand and power tools
We offer a competitive hourly rate, full & part-time benefits,
tuition reimbursement, bonus eligible, paid time off, and an
associate discount program.
Keywords: ThisWay Global, Cheyenne , Warehouse Maintenance Associate, Professions , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!