Warehouse Distribution Team Member -- All Shifts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Join us at Lowe's to earn a competitive Hourly Rate, Full &
Part-Time Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, Bonus eligible, Calm
Work Life Services, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Discount! Our
discounts are not only at Lowe's! The Benefit Hub provides
discounts and rewards to all Lowe--s employees. Discounts available
to various merchants and service providers including cellphone
plans, cars, electronics, food, gyms, financing, grocery stores,
beauty, entertainment etc.
Shifts are as follows:
Days: Monday - Thursday (6am - 430pm)
Nights: Monday - Thursday (6pm - 430am)
Weekends: Friday - Sunday (6am - 630pm)
What You Will Do
At Lowe--s, we--ve always been more than just a hardware store.
We--re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home.
And for thousands of Lowe--s associates, we--re home to fresh
starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career
As a Lowe--s Distribution Center Operations Team Member, you--ll
play a crucial role in our nationwide supply chain -- ensuring that
Lowe--s stores, customers, and communities have the products they
need to get the job done.
What's in It for You?
Lowe--s Operations Team Members work in a dynamic, collaborative
environment -- safely receiving and shipping products, operating
equipment, and keeping up with the high-energy pace of a Lowe--s
Distribution Center. Here--s what else you can expect as an
Operations Team Member:
- Earn more (and save more): You--ll receive competitive hourly
rates and be eligible for performance-based bonuses. Associates
also enjoy a 10% discount on Lowe--s merchandise and access to
thousands of other discounts, such as cell phone plans, car
insurance, computers, gyms, and more.
- Expand your skills: Opportunities for growth and development
can be found in every role at Lowe--s. Team members receive
extensive training and have access to tuition reimbursement and
trade skills programs.
- Take care of what matters: Team members have access to
comprehensive physical, mental, financial, and family care
benefits. Your Day at a Lowe's Distribution Center
- Receive, organize, and ship products accurately and
- Perform all tasks with proper attention to safety procedures
and conventions (e.g. use proper lifting techniques, warn other
associates when moving into high traffic path, maintain a safety
zone around equipment, etc.)
- Perform tasks in other areas as assigned by the Operations
- Perform safety inspections of equipment prior to use; adhere to
safety regulations whenever handling equipment and tools
- Team members work a set schedule that may include evening,
overnight, and weekend shifts, with overtime availability (with
additional pay for overtime).
- Able to move throughout all areas of the facility and perform
necessary physical activities continuously (with or without a
reasonable accommodation) for a full shift with meal break.
- Wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job
- Operate power equipment (e.g., forklift, center rider) with
continual mounting and dismounting throughout the workday.
- Able to lift 40 pounds at minimum; may have to lift up to 70
- Able to work in varying temperatures, extreme heat or cold,
and/or wet, damp, dusty or drafty conditions.
- Able to work without distraction in a loud environment.
- Strong safety orientation and proven record of complying with
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, or with
a team. Preferred Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in distribution center operations or previous
- Experience operating power equipment (e.g., forklift, reach
truck, yard truck)
- Experience performing detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced
- Experience using spatial reasoning to position product
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Basic computer skills Bilingual, Military, and Veteran
applicants are encouraged to apply.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
Lowe--s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For
the most up-to-date breakdown of what--s available to you, visit
Lowe--s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing
guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Keywords: Lowe's, Cheyenne , Warehouse Distribution Team Member -- All Shifts, Professions , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!