Cheyenne - Distribution Center Supervisor
Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your
skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution
Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx,
Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TJ Maxx. To
keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and
adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it.
Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and
support each other along the way. Total responsibility for
operating an efficient, productive and safe department, while
meeting or exceeding daily production requirements within the
Distribution Center. Ensures that quality and service are at a high
level. Maintains a productive, positive, and motivated work force
by spending a minimum of 90% of the total shift "on the floor"
reviewing orders and directing associates. Responsibilities:
- Manages day to day activity within department, including
planning, flow, and resource allocation.
- Develops and motivate associates and ensures morale is at a
high level while maintaining company culture
- Builds effective relationships with business partners, i.e.
counterparts, peers, Management, Union, Human Resources, Loss
Prevention, and Transportation.
- Effectively communicates with associates, counterparts, peers,
and management to provide for a more efficient operation.
- Ensures that area meets all requirements for Safety and
- Ensures constant improvement by reviewing practices, methods
and processes. Make recommendations on any opportunities to
- Previous experience managing diverse teams of 20+
- 4-6 years of experience
- High School graduate, College preferred or equivalent work
- Communication, coaching and development, strong math and PC
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability
to provide feedback and develop other leaders
- Must be available to support multiple shifts At Sierra, we
embrace the unknown--- - and support each other on the journey.
Every day is a chance to reinvent what's possible within our
stores. We're not afraid to scale mountains to Discover Different.
That kind of fearless attitude extends throughout the entire TJX
family, which includes TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and
Homesense.Discover Different also means that we embrace each
other's differences and unique perspectives. We consider all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also
provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
and applicable state and local law. -Posting Notes: Sierra Trading
Post Fulfillment Center Cheyenne -- 5121 Campstool Road -- Cheyenne
-- WY -- 82007
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Cheyenne , Cheyenne - Distribution Center Supervisor, Professions , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!