Class A CDL - New pay increase - Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver - Dollar General
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $92,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,190-$1,460 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience:
All CDL holdersJob ID: 212915Overview
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- 100% hand unload freight using rolltainers and a liftgate.
- 3-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Tuesday-Saturday or Wednesday-Sunday deliveries.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home. Insight from drivers on this
account Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical mileage), stop-off and unloading
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI177551420
Keywords: Schneider, Cheyenne , Class A CDL - New pay increase - Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver - Dollar General, Professions , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!