Company: ANB Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ANB Bank hires individuals who provide excellent customer
service and build meaningful relationships with our customers and
within our communities. ANB is committed to rewarding our team
members who strengthen our company and culture. ANB offers
competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for
this position.Hiring Pay Range - $22.00 - $25.00 / hourlyBenefits
package offered, subject to eligibility requirements, includes:
Three Weeks Paid Vacation AccrualPaid
Sick and Holiday TimeDiscretionary Annual Bonus and 401(k)
MatchCompany subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
available for Employee, Employee +Spouse, Employee +Child(ren), and
Employee +FamilyHealthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
AccountHealth Savings Account and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending
Account for High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)Company Provided
Employee Life, Employee AD&D, and Long-Term Disability
InsuranceSupplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and
Child(ren)Supplemental AD&D Insurance for Employee and
SpouseShort-Term DisabilityEmployee Banking ServicesANB Bank is
committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment. The Bank is
continually trying to improve recruitment, employment, development
and promotional opportunities for its employees. Our selection
decisions are based on job-related factors and not on the basis of
age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may
- Maintains a current knowledge and compliance with Bank Secrecy
Act (BSA) requirements
- Document new and existing processes built in-house or purchased
- Identify needs for technical materials, audience, and
- Research and prepare instructions, articles and other
- Testing both in-house and 3rd party applications.
- Assist with delivery and production of applications.
- Evaluate and gather feedback to share with manager and
- Application Support for in house and 3rd party
- Assist with development and deployment of hardware and
- Assist department managers with projects as required.
- Responsible for reading, understanding and adhering to ALL ANB
- Ensuring assigned daily, weekly and/or monthly reports are
completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring senior management is made aware of critical events and
situations within the department.
- Be accountable for your actions and the functionality of your
department.QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Prefer college degree or 2 - 4 years related work
- Demonstrated technical knowledge with computer systems
including hardware and software.
- Previous work experience in the financial sector (banking) is
- Previous work experience working with technology type
projects.Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative
Action/Minorities/Female/Disabled/VeteranANB Bank complies with the
Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. ANB Bank requests that Applicant not
disclose its wage rate history to ANB Bank. If ANB Bank for any
reason comes into possession of Applicant's wage rate history, ANB
Bank will not rely on it in determining a wage rate.
Keywords: ANB Bank, Cheyenne , System Analyst, Professions , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!