Facility Maintenance Repair II
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The Facility Maintenance Repair Technician II is responsible for
providing on-site maintenance and repairs at the facility (no
travel is required) industrial processing equipment. We are looking
for a mechanically inclined individual with an excellent commitment
to health & safety to join our team in Kimball, NE! 4- 12 hour
rotating shifts per week, NEW wage, $30-$40 hourly, w/ OT , paid
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs maintenance activities including, but not limited to,
Pump rebuilds, Preventative Maintenance, Basic installations of
pipe, Electric work, Forklift operations.
- Performs basic and intermediate level repairs and upkeep in
Welding, Electrical, Pipe fitting, Mechanic, Pneumatic, and
- Directs the activities of lower-level maintenance personnel on
larger, more complex maintenance activities
- Works independently on facility projects and maintenance.
- Operates a forklift if required and trained. Responsible for
performing and documenting a daily safety check prior to
- Reviews all applicable SOP's and satisfactorily completes
- Ensures, understands and has ownership for area specific permit
required compliance standards
- Understands Clean Compliance Standard
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hydraulic system repair experience
- Industrial experience required
- Heavy equipment repair experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Valid Driver's' License
- Ability to use a cutting rig
- Ability to successfully pass mechanical aptitude testing
- Proficient with computers and systems
- Knowledge of the industry's latest technology or having
experience working with electronics
- No Sponsorship/Visa provided at this location
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; Only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Req id: 123912 Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, calibrate,
field service, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance
mechanic, maintenance technician, repair, upgrade
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cheyenne , Facility Maintenance Repair II, Professions , Kimball, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!