Receiving Chemist I
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Build with Passion- Clean Harbors Kimball, NE NEW Incineration unit
is seeking an Receiving Chemist is responsible for Drum
Receiving/Lab Pack coding operations within the facility, in
addition to performing general warehouse duties. This is a
full-time, permanent position with our Company in Kimball, NE,
offering NEW wage, $29 hourly with OT, paid weekly, along with
career growth and advancement opportunities! 4- 12 hour shifts Days
and 2nd shift 1 week out of month.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401-K plus Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Sample all incoming drums and perform basic analysis of samples
following prescribed procedures
- Calibrate and utilize lab instrumentation required to run basic
- Complete all required paperwork associated with waste analysis
and drum sampling and ensure all work meets applicable QA/QC
- Properly manage the waste generated from testing
- Assure that all drums are properly coded and assigned a proper
label or profile
- Responsible for knowledge of the Company's Waste Information
Network (WIN) system applicable to receiving, routing and billing
- Operate a forklift to transfer drums throughout the
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of college level Chemistry class highly
- Completion of Associate's Degree, Vocational or Trade School
- Proficient with Windows-based computer applications
- Previous experience operating one of the following pieces of
equipment preferred: forklift, back hoe, track hoe, skid
steer/bobcat, front-end loader, excavator, dozer, roller, or winch
- An excellent commitment to Health & Safety
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in team environment
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Req id: 127421 Associated topics: ayudante de produccion,
dockworker, forklift, forklift operator, logistics, operate,
servicer, warehouse agent, warehouse intern, warehouse support
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cheyenne , Receiving Chemist I, Professions , Kimball, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!