Facility Maintenance Repair
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
We Build with Passion- Clean Harbors Kimball, NE NEW
Incineration unit is seeking a Facility Maintenance Repair
Technician is responsible for providing on-site maintenance and
repairs at the facility (no travel is required) industrial
processing equipment. We are looking for a mechanically inclined
individual with an excellent commitment to health & safety to join
our team in Kimball, NE! NEW wage, $30-$40 hourly, w/ OT, paid
weekly, DOE. 4- 12 hour shifts per week: (5) week rotation, (1)
week of nights, the other (4) weeks are days. 10 hrs. per day. They
have (1) of the weeks where they work (4) 10 hr. days.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Disassemble/Reassemble facility equipment to examine or
- Fabricate metal pieces and replace gaskets as needed
- Determine cause of malfunctioning systems and perform repair or
replacement of defective component(s)
- Monitor equipment to ensure all repairs and testing are
completed to insure proper operation
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hydraulic system repair experience
- Industrial experience required
- Heavy equipment repair experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to use a cutting rig
- Ability to successfully pass mechanical aptitude testing
- Proficient with computers and systems
- Knowledge of the industry's latest technology or having
experience working with electronics
- This is 100% Onsite, No Remote Work
- Safety Focused
- Valid US Driver's License- required
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the
U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an
employment Visa at this time, including F1-OPT work
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; Only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cheyenne , Facility Maintenance Repair, Professions , Kimball, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!