Facility Technician- Specials Ops
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
We Build with Passion- Clean Harbors Kimball, NE NEW
Incineration unit is seeking an Facility Technician Special
Operations will be responsible for performing industrial labor and
other physically demanding work outdoors, under potentially adverse
conditions, as well as within the facility/plant work environment.
This is an entry-level, full-time position offering NEW wage, $25
Hourly Pay with OT, along with career growth and advancement
opportunities. We are searching for a safety-oriented and reliable
individual to join our team in Kimball, NE. 4/ 12 hour shifts per
week, All Day Shift.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401-K plus Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, paid training and tuition
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operates industrial equipment, included but not limited to
- Performs general labor throughout the facility to preparing
materials for the incineration process
- Ensures the safety of him or herself as well as those around
- Performs manual tasks such as cleaning up spills when necessary
while taking all safety precautions necessary to prevent
- Follows all standard operating procedures
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with industrial or manual) labor
- Ability to operate forklift or other HEO
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat)
- An excellent commitment to health and safety
- Accountability; punctuality
- Valid US DL required
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the
U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an
employment Visa at this time, including F1-OPT work
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the
minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cheyenne , Facility Technician- Specials Ops, Professions , Kimball, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!