Heavy haul Owner Operators Wanted (Cheyenne,WY)
Company: Whitewood Transport
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Owner Operators are required to safely load, transport and unload heavy construction machinery, oil field products, mining material and other over dimensional freight. This is a heavy haul position that requires hard work and attention to detail. Expierence securing heavy vehicles is required.
Whitewood Owner Operators are required to order oversize permits and escorts when required and follow all conditions lissted on the permit. The weight and dimentions of every load must be verified by the owner operator prior to leaving the shipper.
Whitewood Transport runs the lower 48 states, Canada and Alaska.
- Equipment RequirmnentsDriver must own and maintain their own truck and trailer. Tractor must be in good condition with no missing or faded paint. Trailer must be a stepdeck. Ramps, tarps, passport and TWIC make it easier to load you. Hazardous Materials Endorsement required six months after signing lease.
- Whitewood Transport Minimum Lease Requirements
Drivers must meet all FMCSA Qualifications, including but not limited to FMCSR part 391
Must possess a valid Commercial Driver License in state of residence and have no current license suspension or revoction
- Experience Requirements
- Must be at least 23 years old
Must have minimum of 2 years OTR experience with 1 year heavy haul experience
- Safety / MVR Requirements
- Have no more than 3 moving violations in the preceding 36 months;
Have no more than 1 moving violations in the preceding 12 months;
Have no serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the preceding 24 months which are defined as:
- Excessive speeding as defined as more than 15 mph over the speed limit;
- Reckless operation;
- Improper or erratic lane change;
- Failure to maintain assured clear distance;
- Railroad crossing violation;
- Hit and run/leaving the scene of an accident;
- Driving under a suspended or revoked license;
- Felony use of an automobile; or
- Vehicular homicide.Have no preventable accidents involving a fatality; or no more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the current 36-month period.
No positive drug or alcohol testing historyAssociated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, independent contractor, lp program, own truck, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator truck
Keywords: Whitewood Transport, Cheyenne , Heavy haul Owner Operators Wanted (Cheyenne,WY), Professions , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!