Loss Prevention Supervisor
Company: TJX Companies
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Find your Epic Everyday!
Founded in 1986, Sierra helps people get active and outside with
epic brands, vast selection, and teeny, tiny prices. Beginners to
experts can find everything they need for activities like running,
yoga, camping, and hiking so they can experience their
#EpicEveryday. Sierra is an off-price retailer, selling some of the
biggest brand names in apparel, footwear, and gear for your whole
family at incredible prices. With over 20 years of online sales and
new stores opening every year, it's a great time to join the Sierra
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing, directing and developing Loss Prevention hourly
staff; providing development direction and feedback to hourly
associates on performance of daily duties
- Administering shrink reduction programs in partnership with
Operations Management and Senior Loss Prevention staff; executing
shrink reduction initiatives in areas of awareness, audits, and
- Investigating incidents, accidents, and situations that may
affect the assets of the company and partnering with Operations
Supervisors to ensure compliance with all security / Loss
Prevention processes and procedures--
- Inspecting security systems and controls to ensure merchandise,
the building, and associates are protected; reports critical
- Completing written reports to management on audits and
- Participating in safety committees, shrink committees and daily
operations meetings; directing the Loss Prevention team during
- Participating in internal investigations involving employee
theft, harassment, etc.
- 1 -2 years of Loss Prevention Supervisor or Asset Protection
Supervisor experience in a distribution center, fulfillment center
or retail setting
- Knowledge of investigation/interviewing skills
- Strong communicator, informal influencer and motivator
- 4 - 6 years of work experience with a Bachelor's degree
You can also feel good knowing that Sierra is part of The TJX
Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price
retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.
Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra,
Winners and Homesense.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work
environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and
benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, marital or military status, or based on any
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.
Posting Notes: Cheyenne -- WY -- Sierra--
Keywords: TJX Companies, Cheyenne , Loss Prevention Supervisor, Professions , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!