Warehouse Laborer CHEYENNE
Company: Admiral Beverage
Posted on: September 10, 2019
PRIMARY LOCATION:Cheyenne, Wyoming
WAREHOUSE LABORER: Loads and unloads materials for sale and
distribution. Position requires a high degree of accuracy, and work
efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to lift 60
pounds. The noise of the work environment is usually loud, and the
employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions,
combustibles, large machinery and mechanical parts.
* Loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks, pallets, trays,
racks, and shelves by hand, fork lift, hand truck and/or electric
pallet jack, as appropriate.
* Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain
materials or containers to be moved.
* Loads materials into vehicles to prevent shifting or damage in
* Conveys materials from storage sites to designated loading
* Counts and records number of units of materials moved or handled,
breakage and spoilage on appropriate sheets.
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks
information on cases and other containers.
* Loads and unloads trucks.
* Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and wraps bundles
* Performs housekeeping and grounds maintenance warehouse and sales
* Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional image
to customers and the work place.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other
supervisor at any time.
Pay Rate: $14.00 / Hour
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting
diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual
contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are
committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We
administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race,
color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital
status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical
condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status protected under federal,
state or local law. If you d like more information about your
rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE
Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Admiral Beverage, Cheyenne , Warehouse Laborer CHEYENNE, Professions , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!