Service Sales Manager - Eastern Region
Company: Edwards Vacuum
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Service Sales Manager - Eastern Region
Mission/Purpose of the Job
Develop and implement an effective and successful service sales
strategy, lead and coach the service sales team to achieve the
service sales objectives and increase customer satisfaction.
Investigate, appoint and manage network of Distributors and
external Sales Reps to provide
Enhance the Divisions and Companies reputation and brand image by
consistently working to implement the company s core values of
commitment, interaction, and innovation.
* Implementation of strategic sales and pricing plan and
measurements for service products launch and development in the
* Promote Service Products , increase Customer Share(Service
Ladder) and Market Share (1to1 ratio).
* To train, coach and boost service sales people s competence in
both technical and commercial
aspects * To assure VTS business development and achieving the
yearly goals of sales, revenue and profit, agreed with the Business
Line Manager VTS.
* To lead and unite sales people energetically to develop service
products and to improve customer satisfaction.
* To define and optimize continuously the service sales coverage
and geographical spread of sales force and develop the sales
process to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
* Follow-up of sales activities , visits, and quotations of sales
* Provide monthly reports on Service Sales performance and maintain
an updated customer contacts and machine population.
* To effectively manage the account receivables & overdue to
protect working capital
* To keep good relationships with key-customers, distributors and
other indirect sales channels.
* To listen and identify customer s needs, and then provide
optimized solution, so as to meet customer needs
* To assess the potential of the service products in the assigned
* To work partnership with equipment sales team & service
operations team to improve the productivity by offering total
solution to the customer
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
* Education & Qualifications:
* Minimum 4-year bachelr degree in business management or related
* Must be fluent in English
* Must be authrized to work in the U.S.
* Fluent in Spanish is preferred
* Functional Competencies:
* Sund business acumen
* God people management skills
* Prficient communication skills
* Experience of working with 3rd party distributors and handling
* Minimum of 5 years proven sales and marketing experience backed
up by results
* Minimum of 3 years people management experience
* Knowledge Areas:
* Technical understanding ability or Engineering background;
* Sales management, CRM experience preferred
* Territry management
* Excellent frward planning, reporting and organization skills
* Good command of the English Language
* Good computer skills.
* Ability to travel anywhere in USA/Canada and Mexico.
Edwards is a global leader of vacuum and abatement. We are proud to
lead the industry, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver
innovative products which are intrinsic to everyday life, working
in partnership with our customers and continually setting new
At Edwards, we believe there is always a better way. Our employees
are full of ideas. They are creative, innovative and push the
boundaries of technology every single day wherever they are based
in the world. Edwards is at the forefront of enabling new
technologies and research for products that impact everyone s daily
life across the globe. It doesn t get more exciting!
We recruit people with more than just a passion for innovation they
also have the ability to bring their ideas to life through
collaboration with like-minded individuals in a supportive and
inclusive environment. So, whether you have a wealth of experience
or are just starting out, why not join Edwards and be part of our
future growth. We offer competitive salary, bonus plan, generous
benefits package, growth and development opportunities and an
award-winning kudos program.
Edwards Vacuumis an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of
race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status or
any other protected class. Job promotions at Atlas Copco will be
based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance,
attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to:
email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable
accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case
Keywords: Edwards Vacuum, Cheyenne , Service Sales Manager - Eastern Region, Sales , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!