Company: Platinum Supplemental Insurance
Posted on: November 15, 2021
If youre exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the
way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is
knowing how to spot the right opportunity. Have you ever noticed
that the most successful sales people receive superior support from
the companies they work with? A robust company like Platinum
handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer service,
and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what you do
besteducating more customers and closing more sales. If you already
possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a successful
salesperson, youre one step from closing the deal with a company
that can launch your career beyond expectation. Career Details:
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon.Thurs.), you will
travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business
- You will receive thorough training in Platinums reliable
10-step sales system.
- You will be taught Platinums proven sales system, including how
to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product
and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned
- Platinums team-based structure encourages motivation,
accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annual renewal income potential,
generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives. Requirements:
- Ability to travel overnight MondayThursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply. PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales
Representative, Location: Cheyenne, WY - 82008
Keywords: Platinum Supplemental Insurance, Cheyenne , Entry-Level Sales, Sales , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!